Kaffe Bar is looking to fill the following positions:
Great team, fun atmosphere, and awesome work hours in the best part of the northern beaches. Finish at 3pm and head straight down the beach. Busy times when you need to roll up your sleeves and quieter times to build team rapport and work on the small seasonal adjustments to the menu with the owner.
We're looking for a talented and driven individual who is ready to take ownership of the role. You will be in charge of the kitchen which includes stock control and management of sous chef and kitchen hands with assistance of the owner and business manager who mainly works front of house. We're keen to get you on board so an immediate start will be available for the right candidate.
- Manage the daily operation of the kitchen
- Ensuring compliance to all food safety standards and hygiene requirements
- Support and champion safe work practices
- Coach and develop staff for continuous improvement
- Effectively supervise prep and service periods
- Busy new cafe with fresh new fit out
- Large spacious kitchen
- Environmentally friendly and socially responsible organisation (we're certified)
- Great staff environment
- Can-do attitude and positive approach
- Proven experience working in kitchens
- Must be a northern beaches resident - sorry anything else is too much travel & applications will not be replied to.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please tell us a bit about yourself and send us a copy of a resume using the form below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!